VCE High Achievement Awards
For students who display excellence in VCE the following awards will be given according to their ATAR score:
- 99.75 and above: $15000 scholarship
- 99.00 and above: $7500 scholarship
- 97.00 and above: A laptop worth $1500
- 95.00 and above: A laptop worth $1000
- 90.00 and above: A gift worth $750
- Top score in the state for any VCE subject: A laptop worth $1500
2002-2016 VCE Success
The Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) is awarded to students who successfully complete their secondary education in Victoria. The VCE provides diverse pathways to further study at university or TAFE (Technical and Further Education).
Since its first graduates in 2002, Sirius College gained the reputation of being the top performing VCE School in the Northern suburbs.
2016 was another successful year with 20 students recorded an ATAR above 90; and 35 students received an ATAR above 80.
Ertugrul Erciyas topped in 2016 with an ATAR of 99.50.
Rami Dennaoui and Harun Ergi received perfect study score of 50, for further mathematics and computing informatics respectively. The results put Harun and Rami among the top students in the state for each subject.