Sirius College is committed to providing a safe and supportive work and learning environment for all employees and students.
Whether you are raising a concern, paying a compliment or making a complaint, your input is the key to improving our services.
We provide structured procedure to resolve the complaints, or to revise our operation based on concerns as well as to acknowledge the success of the school or employees.
Our five elements of effective complaint/concern handling are as follow;
- Culture: School must value complaints and concerns as a means of strengthening its administration and improving relations with the public.
- Principles: An effective complaint handling system is to be modelled on the principles of fairness, accessibility, responsiveness, efficiency and integration.
- People:? Complaint/concern handling staff will be skilled and professional.
- Process: The five stages of complaint/concern handling—acknowledgment, assessment, investigation, decision and review, are to be clearly outlined.
- Analysis: Information about complaints, concerns and compliments should be examined as part of a continuous process of organisational review and improvement.