We thank you for considering Sirius College for your child's education.
To apply for a place at Sirius College is easy. You can complete and submit your online application from your home or at the campus if you need assistance.
We look forward to welcoming your family to become a part of our community.
The school makes decisions to offer a place to applicants based on, but not limited to, the following items:
- The result of enrolment assessment(s),
- The educational history of the student,
- Assessment of personal characteristics and approach to academic work,
- The student’s and the family’s willingness to support the School’s Terms and Conditions of Enrolment,
- Whether he/she has siblings already enrolled in the school,
- Children of graduates are given priority,
- Children of permanent staff members are given priority,
- Financial stability to make regular payments of tuition and relevant school fees,
- The residency status of the applicant must be eligible for the study.
Please note that Sirius College offers the following year levels per campus:
- Dallas Campus – Foundation to Year 6
- Eastmeadows Campus – Year 7 to Year 12 (Girls only)
- Meadow Fair Campus – Year 7 to Year 12 (Boys only)
- Keysborough Campus – Foundation to Year 12
- Sunshine, Ibrahim Dellal Campus – Foundation to Year 10
- Shepparton Campus – Foundation to Year 6
If you would like to make an application for your child, the information below will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of our enrolment process.
Financial Support Programs
We understand that enrolment in a private school is a very big investment for most families. However, we have the following programs in place to ensure that students will be given the opportunity to attend our school :
- Academic Scholarships,
- Sibling discounts for multiple children,
- Alumni discounts for children of Sirius College graduates.